Pet Pilgrimage Crematory and Memorials provides pet cremation and compassionate support for families
Pets are more than companions; they are members of our family. For this reason, making end-of-life arrangements for pets is especially hard. At Pet Pilgrimage, we understand the heartache of losing your pet and the importance of genuine support during this difficult time. Our pet cremation service is equal to the service you expect for all family members.
By having a private on-site pet crematory and compassionate dedicated staff, we can assure your pet will be treated with the care and respect they deserve. We also understand the timeliness of getting your pet back home. We strive to return your pet back to you within 24-48 hours.
We understand the unique bond shared between you and your pet. Whether it’s gathering family and friends for an intimate memorial service, or spending final moments alone with your pet, we have a comforting environment to honor your faithful companion in your own special way.
We offer our support in the following ways:
- Compassionate personal service
- 24-Hour assistance
- Transportation of your pet from your home or veterinary clinic
- On-site pet cremation and memorial services
- Caskets, urns, monuments and keepsakes
- Pet memorials, allowing families to honor pets and share their tributes with friends online.
- Grief support group meetings, literature and resources
Pet Pilgrimage Crematory and Memorials is North Carolina’s only full service pet funeral home and pet crematory.